- We may collect information from you when you access or register our website, web app, or mobile apps (referring to the products of TELEPOPRTAL APP, available for download in the iOS App Store or Google Play store.) When ordering or registering through our site or mobile app, you may be asked to enter your name, phone number, email address, driver license ID, or other relevant personal information.
- To personalize your experience: identifying your preferences and behavior help us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions swiftly and securely
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information, which may include (but not limited to): SSL certificate signing, TLS encryption, and hashed password storage.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
What information do we collect?
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.